For over forty years, One Straw Farm has been growing certified organic produce in Northern Baltimore County. Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program is the backbone of the farm, as members support the farm through their upfront investment in certified organic produce they will receive during the growing season. Membership consists of a weekly box of freshly harvested, seasonal produce from early June through mid-November.
To join, please see the map below to help you decide where you want to pick up your box of produce. All CSA shares are fully customizable, meaning that you pick what you would like to receive each week. If you are picking up from a farmers market you are invited to choose your items from the market each week. If you are using a drop off location for your share, you will receive an email each week with a suggested box for that week. You will then have an opportunity to log in to your account and make any changes or additions that you would like for the week. You are also welcome to reschedule a box to another week if you are out of town or otherwise unable to pick up.
You may purchase membership before or during the growing season. Members who sign up after the season has begun pay only for the remaining weeks.
What you get:
- A weekly box of delicious, exceptional quality organic produce harvested at the peak of its season, starting in early June and running through the week prior to Thanksgiving
- Option to choose the contents of your weekly share
- Priority for high-demand produce
- Invitations to CSA-only Farm Days and pick-your-own flower events.
- A farmer you can talk to and a farm you can visit
- Our commitment to only provide produce that is grown on our farm and not outsourced from auctions or other providers
- The assurances that your CSA veggies are USDA certified organic, Real Organic Project certified, and grown, harvested, and delivered in accordance with GAP food safety guidelines
- Knowing where your food comes from and how it was grown
- Knowing you are caring for the Earth and not polluting it with pesticides and petrochemicals
- A community of Members who support each other and the farm
Welcome to the One Straw Farm community!
|32nd St / Waverly Farmer’s Market
|Saturdays 7:00 a.m. to noon
|Catonsville Sunday Farmer’s Market
|Sundays 9:00 a.m. to noon
|Kenilworth Farmer’s Market
|Tuesdays 3:00-6:00 p.m.
|Thursdays 3 to 6:30 p.m.
|One Straw Farm
|Thursday through Sunday anytime
|14910 York Rd Sparks MD
|10 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Private Residence- Address Shown After Sign Up
|7948 Harford Rd, Parkville, MD
|Baby’s On Fire Cafe
|1010 Morton St Baltimore MD
|Max’s Spice Beaudega
|4607 Harford Rd Baltimore MD
|On Porch of Alumni Building
|Govans Presbyterian Church
|5828 York Rd Baltimore MD
|Pitango Bakery & Cafe
|903 S Ann St Baltimore MD
|Private Residence – Address Shown After Sign Up
|11 a.m.-7 p.m.
|MOM My Organic Market Jessup
|7351 Assateague Dr Jessup MD
|St Pius X Church
|6428 York Rd, Baltimore MD
|10950 Gilroy Rd, Suite F, Hunt Valley MD
|3700 San Martin Drive, Baltimore, MD
|12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
|Beth El Congregation
|8101 Park Heights Ave Baltimore, MD
|St Luke’s Church on the Avenue, Hampden
|**Indoors for 2024**
800 W 36th St, Baltimore, MD
|Elkridge Harford Hunt Club
|3403 Pocock Rd, Monkton, MD
|After 10:30 a.m.
|St Bartholomew Episcopal Church
|4713 Edmondson Ave Baltimore, MD
|Private Residence- Near Edmondson Ave/Rosewood Ave
|Private Residence- Near FredrickRd/Rolling Rd
|Holy Cross Church
|108 E. West St Baltimore MD
|3- 8 p.m.
|Near Frederick Rd & St Johns Ln Ellicott City, MD
|T Rowe Price Owings Mills